You are viewing a snapshot of a joke. Please see the full list of jokes as well!
Submited: 2022-03-31 22:54
|Wikipedia has created another fresh new batch of 'did you knows'.|
- shoe-mirrors were reportedly banned at Brigham Young University?
- Nebraska once sued a gremlin?
- Cyril Croker was a member of the Suicide Squad?
- on this day in 1966, California radio stations KAHR and KVIP switched frequencies, leading to 'mass confusion'?
- Caesar studied German forests before turning to politics?
- a NASA essay collection said ancient carvings 'might have been made by aliens'?
- Thanos served in the army, while Thanos was a police officer?
- an Elvin man sang Poems and Songs of Middle Earth?
- a common way to travel to another world is to be hit by a truck?
- Darth Vader's anal shield has a 'pronounced bell shape'?